Health and Nutritional benefits of Dr. Nuts and Seeds
The World finest quality of health products is developed @ Healthy International with more than 30 years in the field of health care services. Healthy International has the hospitals and Research Institutes & Pharma companies. Our premium products are Dr. Nuts & Seeds, Dr’s Coconut Oil, Dr’s Crunchy & Munchy and Dr’s Pain Oil. They are Superfoods considered to be especially beneficial for health and well-being. Health is a great gift for all.
“The Greatest Wealth Is Health”, Dr. Nuts & Seeds keep you to improve the immunity and helps healthy 365 days. Dr. Nuts & Seeds “ONCE YOU START YOU CANNOT STOP”. It will become part of your daily life.
Dr. Nuts & Seeds: – “A Handful of Dr. Nuts & Seeds a day keeps the Life Healthy”.
Dr. Nuts & Seeds are the collective names used for fruits, nuts, and seeds of fruits which have been subjected to a drying process. Helps in decreasing LDL i.e., Bad cholesterol, very beneficial for the health of the eyes and slow down the aging process, reduces constipation, build stronger bones, boosts immunity, reduces weight, prevent heart diseases, improve brain power, strengthens bones and teeth. Keeps the nervous system healthy, improve sperm mobility and reduce infertility. Reduces bone weakness, excessive sweating, helps to treat many skin conditions, protects from developing bleeding disorders and protect against urinary tract infections.
- Pecans are called “heart-healthy nuts” helps in decreasing LDL i.e., Bad cholesterol.
- Pine nuts are very beneficial for the health of the eyes and slow down the aging process, build stronger bones and boost immunity.
- Macadamia nuts are 100% cholesterol-free and contain around 7% of dietary fiber are highly beneficial to reduce cholesterol level, aids digestion, assist in reducing constipation and helps the body to deposit new bone tissue.
- Hazelnuts can help reduce weight and maintain the health of the heart.
- Almonds improve Brain Power, Strengthens Bones and Teeth and increase digestion and metabolism.
- Brazil nuts keep the nervous system healthy and improve sperm mobility and reduce infertility.
- Cashew nuts: Daily intake of cashew nuts can reduce the risk of developing gallstones and can give you a relaxed and pleasant sleep during nights.
- Pistachios prevent heart diseases, even type-2 diabetes and are beneficial to the nervous system.
- Pumpkin seeds provide relief from insomnia, anxiety and reduce bone weakness and symptoms of osteoporosis and improve insulin regulation.
- Sunflower seeds reduce the symptoms of asthma, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. They decrease the severity and hot flashes in women going through their menopause.
- Black walnut helps to treat many skin conditions and problems like acne, eczema, and psoriasis and reduces excessive sweating.
- Walnuts: Consume a few walnuts every day to lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol in your body.
- Dried Blueberries are a good source of fiber and keep bones strong and healthy.
- Figs or Anjeer prevents constipation and also eliminates diarrhea and irregular bowel movements. The fiber content in figs protect breast cancer
- Dried Cranberries protects from developing bleeding disorders and protect against urinary tract infections
Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO): – “Natural Treasures – Organic Super Food”
Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) improves body immunity, strengthens the immune system, can kill harmful Microorganisms.
Can reduce your hunger, helps in eating less, improves bones strength, can protect your Skin, Hair and Dental Health, can boost Brain Function in Alzheimer’s Patients, can help you lose Harmful Abdominal Fat, reduces the memory loss problems, prevents cancer from developing, increases cell regeneration that means old cells in the body are replaced quickly with newer and healthier cells.
Dr’s Crunchy & Munchy: “It is Ready to Eat Snack – Crispy – Crunchy – Tasty”.
Dr’s Crunchy & Munchy is rich in carbohydrates, which is considered as the energy supplier to the body. Dietary fiber present in Dr’s Crunchy & Munchy plays a major role in weight reduction, maintains blood sugar levels and as an aid in digestion.
It is a good source of Vitamin B, Vitamin E, magnesium, iron, and fiber, as well as other valuable antioxidants not found in some fruits and vegetables. It is highly served or accompanied as a ready snack. Dr’s Crunchy & Munchy is a round shaped, cream colored crisp roti, generally eaten as a snack. The taste is completely different from the original roti, somewhat like biscuits.
Our Products are also available in Metro’s, Apollo & Care Hospitals, Q-Mart, and Ghanshyam & More Super Markets.