One must include nuts and seeds in one’s diet as they are good for overall health. It is important to focus on our health at all times and staying healthy is very important. One must become diet conscious and eat right and that means having lots of nuts and seeds. There are different nuts and seeds and each one of them has their own importance. Almonds are very popular and one would like to know the importance of consuming almonds.
One can about a handful of almonds every day.
Why have almonds?
It is interesting to know more about almonds and why they are good for one’s health. Here are few reasons why almonds are good for health:
- Improves digestion as well as metabolism
- Brain power is improved.
- Bones and teeth are strengthened.
- Prevention of cancer.
- Controls birth defects.
- Bad cholesterol gets lowered.
- Our energy gets boosted up.
- Improvement of the immune system.
- Helps in regulating blood pressure levels.
- 4 to 5 almonds can be taken for fiber to maintain better bowel movement.
- Protects the heart.
- Rich Vitamin E Calcium and phosphorous, iron as well as magnesium.
- It also contains selenium, zinc as well copper and niacin.
- Blood circulation is better.
- Bones get strengthened.
- Protection of skin.
- Aids digestion.
- Sugar levels get controlled.
Almonds indeed contain a lot of nutrients that help one maintain a healthy lifestyle. Having few pieces daily is very good and one must make them part of one’s daily diet.Almonds And Pumpkin Seeds
Why are pumpkin seeds good for health?
Pumpkin seeds (pepitas) are popular as they are edible kernels of the fruit which we often consume i.e. pumpkin seeds. These seeds have concentrated health-promoting vitamins, essential amino acids minerals, antioxidants along with tryptophan, and glutamate.
Pumpkin fruit is a type of squash- gourd from the Cucurbitaceae family of the vegetables we consume belonging to Mexico. It is scientifically referred to as Cucurbita pepo. In the far-off Central Americas, the hulled, as well as gently roasted pumpkin kernels, are usually referred to as Pepita.
- One gets relief from anxiety and insomnia.
- They contain a lot of protein good-quality protein. About nearly 100 g seeds provide 30 g or rather 54% of the recommended daily allowance of required protein.
- The pumpkin seeds contain lots of amino acid tryptophan and glutamate. Tryptophan is usually converted into serotonin and niacin. Serotonin is good as neurochemical often which is also known as a sleeping pill.
- Metabolism is improved upon.
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Reduces bone weakness and symptoms of osteoporosis.
- Prevent kidney stone formations.
- For prostate health.
- Rich in healthy fats.
- Contain a lot of fiber and antioxidants.
- Good for the heart and liver functioning.
- Help in regulating insulin.
- Prevents diabetic complications.
It is quite evident pumpkin seeds are worth taking for improving one’s overall health. Health is wealth as the saying goes and one must not neglect it.
It is a well-known fact that watching one’s diet helps in one maintaining good health. The more you learn about how to maintain a good diet it is better for you.
Both almonds and pumpkins are beneficial for the entire body system. They keep it in good shape and help regulate various organ functioning. Trying them out and seeing the results is very important. Few almond and pumpkin seeds had daily will keep the doctor away. Why pay heavy medical bills when one can delicious nuts and seeds. Enjoy the tasty nuts and seeds and make them as part of your daily budget.
Almonds and pumpkin seeds do contain essential nutrients which will help one to maintain good health. They are not only are tasty but easy to digest and prevent the onset of many diseases which can affect your lifestyle in many ways alike Alzheimer.
Make it a point to purchase almonds and pumpkin seeds that are available in one’s local market. It is worth your penny as one must concentrate on eating healthy. Why worry about health so much when one can keep in good shape by having nuts and seeds.